Cotswold Cottage


Unlike “direct insurers” we are able to approach a large number of insurance companies that actually compete for your business and unlike “price comparison sites” we give you accessible aftercare when you need it. We always provide our customers with impartial advice, something not available to you when you deal direct.

Home and Contents Insurance

Everybody has different home insurance requirements; for example, high value jewellery, working from home, non-standard construction, previous claims history. Whatever the situation, JTB Insurance has over 30 insurance companies looking for your business.

Residential Let Property

Landlords’ insurance is essential for anyone renting out their property. Cover is needed for your buildings, contents and for your liability as a landlord. Your cover can be extended to include legal expenses, accidental damage, malicious damage by tenants and rent guarantee.

Whether you're looking for a better deal on your current landlord insurance or need to cover your first buy-to-let property, ring us for a competitive quote.

Accident Sickness and Unemployment

If you could not work due to an accident, illness or being made redundant, having accident, sickness and unemployment insurance can help you through this difficult time in your life. You pick the amount of cover you need, generally up to 75% of your gross salary, to protect your income or mortgage or loan payments, and decide whether you want to be covered for redundancy, sickness, injury or all three.

We are also able to offer cover for holiday homes, homes abroad, annual, multi-trip and family travel insurance, weddings, small craft and caravans.

JTB Insurance is an appointed representative of Bennett Gould (Dorset) Ltd Authorised and Regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority